Saturday, September 13, 2008

Malaysia (2008) D-38 (Final)


Finally, my plane touched down in KLIA at around 23.50pm. Home sweet home at last !

After 36 days of travelling to Jordan, Syria, Turkey & Egypt, I should say travelling solo in these countries was both fun and challenging ! I believe I had a great time in these countries. I had seen some great wonders of the world, eaten local food and went away with a greater understanding of the local culture & customs. For sure, there are definitely some more places of interest for me to see & explore in these countries ....

I had this picture to show you as below - which was taken in Old Cairo city ! An old building with a name called "Tiring". A tired body awaits you when you have ended your travel !

Also, a picture of sunset taken at a dessert near Abu Simbel Temple, not far from the Sudanese border. Egypt been my last country of visit for this trip.

As for my travel plan in 2009, I am pointing my finger to Europe and also looking at doing the Tran-Siberian train ride but I need to plan and budget well !







"In all my previous travels ie The Silk Road, Himalayas, Japan & Middle East, I was probably guided by M + B + F = C ie Motivation + Belief + Focus = Consequence. Does it make sense to you as a traveler ? There are many things in your life that will catch your eye but only a few will catch your heart - pursue those"

No comments:

Post a Comment