Friday, September 12, 2008

Japan (Tokyo > Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia April/May 2008 D-14


Today is my last day in Tokyo. I had to take a JR train to Narita Airport to catch a JAL flight leaving Narita airport around 14.00. I woke up early and walked to Nakamise Dori (street) to have my breakfast. I paid Y430 (RM13.50) for a bowl of Japanese ramen topped with cooked chicken.

At around 09.30, I checked out of hostel and then took a JR train from Asakusa to Narita (changed station at Aoto). The train ticket price was Y1,060 (RM34). At around 11.30, I arrived at the Terminal 2 of Narita Airport.

Sayo-nara, Japan!!!!

To all the CS & Wish Club members whom I met in Japan, I hope to see you all again and say kon-nichiwa, be it in Japan or Malaysia ! Take care.

After the check-in and passing the immigration counter, I spent a bit of time at the Duty Free shop area. At around 13.45, I boarded the plane, which departed on time. I arrived at KLIA around 20.20 and took an airport taxi (RM49.70) back to my Subang Jaya’s house. Home sweet home at last !

Remembered you are too blessed to be stressed. My dream of visiting Japan has now been fulfilled. A mission accomplished! No stress, lot of friendship earned and blessed with caring and understanding hosts!

Having done the Silk Road (Xian - Urumqi - Kanas) in May 2006; Himalayas (Northern India, Kashmir & Ladakh) in July 07 and Japan in May 08; I asked myself , what's next ??? Tran-Siberian Train Ride ! Egypt & Jordan (chasing the wonders of the world) and Europe ! Hopefully, these dreams will come true in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment