" Doing what you like is freedom, liking what you do is happiness "
" LIFE goes on. Whether you choose to move on and take a chance in the unknown. Or stay behind, locked in the past thinking of what could have been. The past is past ! "
" My 14 days (9-22/2/2017) overland train trip from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to Thailand & Laos with 3 of my travel buddies from Klang - another amazing trip to major river cities & towns in South East Asia "
Travel itinerary: Kuala Lumpur > Padang Besar (Malaysia) > Hatyai (Thailand) > Bangkok > Ayutthaya > Nong Khai > Vientiane (Laos) > Vang Vieng > Luang Prabang > Nong Khai (Thailand) > Bangkok > Padang Besar (Malaysia) > Kuala Lumpur Sentral (total mileage 5050km)
2) Hostels (9 nights): Rm66.50 + US$20.30 + 1,770bht
3) Train Tickets (Thailand & Malaysia) : Rm97 + 3,280bht
4) Mini Vans (Laos): 305,000kip=1,292bht
5) Tuk Tuk (Thailand & Laos): 437bht + 25,000kip=106bht (cost sharing per pax for 4 people)
|Have you got something to crow about on this trip ?|
4) Bangkok, Thailand
5) Ayutthaya (UNESCO), Thailand
6) Vientiane, Laos