|4 old sweeties from Malaysia having a sweet time in Chinatown, Bangkok|
|Bangkok>Padang Besar train was built by Daewoo, South Korea in 1996|
1) Hua Lamphong Train Station, Bangkok
3) A panoramic view of Bangkok city near the Hua Lampong Railway Station as seen from the 12th floor, Centra Hotel
4) Chatuchak Weekend Market - shop until your last pennies !
6) Siam Paragon Shopping Mall
7) Lunch at Paragon Food Hall
9) Lunch at Chinatown, Bangkok (Final Day)
|Famous Goose Meat Stall in Chinatown|
|Popular Steamed Chicken Stall in Chinatown|
Goose & chicken meat + chicken rice = 940bht for 4 people
10) Chinatown by Night, Bangkok
11) Dinners at Chinatown, Bangkok
|Popular seafood porridge - Teo Chew style|
|Seafood porridge - 100bht per bowl|
|Iced dessert - 40bht|
|Stewed duck & steamed chicken meat & duck offal + rice - 980bht|
|Pork noodle pepper soup - 50bht|
|Beef ball noodle - 40bht|
14) Ancestor Hall of Phraya Taksin, a half Chinese half Thai general who made himself King in 1769, ruling from the new capital of Thonburi on the banks of the Mae Nam Chao Phraya, opposite Bangkok. This site is located next to Wat Arun.
|Phraya Taksin's biography in Thailand|
15) Lumpini Park
15) Tha Tien Pier / Market Area
16) Hainan Clan's Association - near the Sathorn Pier
17) Wat Traimit Wittayaram (Traimit Royal Temple) - entrance fee 400bht
" The Past is behind, learn from it. The Future is ahead, prepare for it. The Present is here, live it "
" Your Past has given you the strength and wisdom you have today. So celebrate it. Don't let it haunt you "
" Dear Past, thank you for all the lessons. Dear Future, I am ready !!! "