Saturday, September 13, 2008

Jordan (Amman) Sept/Oct 2008 D-34

As I had no visit plan today, it was happy hours for me at the hostel. I just relaxed at the hostel's reception lounge chatting with fellow travelers and watching action movies. I called it a friendship day ! The hostel manager was very hospitable and served us with a few rounds of hot Lipton tea.

At the lounge, I befriended a German traveler and we agreed to join up tomorrow for a visit to Mt Nebo where Moses viewed the Holy Land in the old days.

A UK traveler had given me the cost of a Trans-Siberian train ticket from Moscow to Ulan Bator (Mongolia), which was helpful for my future planning to Russia.

I had a great lunch today. A big plate of Jordanian rice mixed with beans & peas come with a chunk of mutton, all for the price of 3JOD=Rm18.





"Birds of a feather, flock together. We felt very at home as we shared our travel experiences with one another"

No comments:

Post a Comment