Saturday, January 27, 2024

India (Post Covid-19 Overseas Visit No 7 - My 37 days Free & Easy Visit to Northern, Central & Southern India) City No 6 Jaipur, Rajasthan - Dec 25 > 27 2023 (Day 15 > 17)

Day 17 Dec 27 2023 (Jaipur) - my final day in Jaipur city, next destination is Mumbai by taking a night train from Jaipur (JP) Railway Station > Bandra Terminus (BDTS), Mumbai (20.25 > 13.15). 

My early morning breakfast - a self prepared rice vermicelli soup prior to my visit to Albert Hall Museum, Jaipur City. 

Food stalls operating at the front entrance of Albert Hall Museum, Jaipur, Rajasthan. 


My late breakfast (Pola) & local ice cream after the Albert Hall Museum visit. 

Pola Breakfast - Rp50 = Rm3
Ice Cream Rp50 = Rm3

Walkabout from Albert Hall Museum > City Palace / Jantar Mantar area 



The City Palace, Jaipur, Rajasthan - external visit only, my last visit to The City Palace was in July 2007 ! 


Jantar Mantar, Jaipur, Rajasthan - external visit only, long queue at the time of my visit, my last visit to Jantar Mantar was in July 2007 ! 


Public toilet for males, Jaipur, Rajasthan


Bought 3 packets of assorted sesame snacks / confectioneries from a local shop & took a rest & enjoyed a cup of hot tea & finger food here. 


Auto-rickshaw ride from The City Palace to hotel 

No comments:

Post a Comment