"My Golden Years - My Travel Days - The Best Moments of My Life". Welcome to KM Cheng-Travel Journal. After retirement, I have developed a passion in travelling. I hope by blogging, I could share my travel experiences with friends. My travel journal will include travel tips, information on cost of hostels & transportation, air tickets and photos of places I visited. It is my desire to visit major UNESCO world heritage sites. Enjoy reading and please feel free to leave comments.
Thursday, April 27, 2017
Gero, Japan 2017
Gero City Map
Day 4 & 5 - Kamikochi > Gero (100km)
Gero is a city in GifuPrefecture. The city isfamous for is hot springs. The Hida river runs throughout the city.
1) Yamagataya Onsen Hotel, 509-2207, 260-1 Yunoshima, Gero City, Gifu Prefecture - Online Agoda booking (April 2017) indicative room tariff Rm787=US$178 for a Japanese Tatami room
2) Evening Walk from Hotel to Gero city centre
3) Hotel Set Dinner in Yamagataya Onsen Hotel
4) Early Morning Stroll (prior to breakfast) from Hotel to Gero City Centre
5) Hotel Set Breakfast in Yamagataya Onsen Hotel
6) Group Morning Walk from Hotel to Gero Onsen Street