Sunday, January 21, 2018

United Arab Emirtaes (Singapore / Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia) Jan 2018 D-14


Before I pen off, I have this small tale to tell ! Imagine it is very rare to be able to answer the call of nature duty & hand washing in these two posh, elegant looking washrooms - even a backpacker & oldie like me through a free & easy visit had that opportunity to patronize these two 6-star facilities in Abu Dhabi ! A real "royalty" treat to a traveler far away from home ! Thank you, Abu Dhabi, I am really impressed of your city even though it was just a day trip from Dubai ! I should have stayed a bit longer !
The President Palace's washroom at a glance !



Sheik Zayed Grand Mosque's washroom to stare at ! Awesome ! 


Day 14 - Sunday 21th Jan 2018 - feeling good after an exciting & interesting 14 days free & easy trip to United Arab Emirates & Oman. I will continue chasing my Middle East dreams, hopefully another trip in the near future; hopefully I won't have to wait for another 10 years to see Iran, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Qatar & Bahrain - keep dreaming , KM ! 

Arriving at Changi Airport Terminal 3 - it was drizzling when the plane lands at Singapore at around 07.15


Changi Airport Terminal 2 - boarding SILK AIR departing 10.15 to Kuala Lumpur (arriving 11.10)



Arriving Kuala Lumpur International Airport (11.10) - flight time 1 hr



A Malaysian backpacker arriving home - Welcome home, KM



Arriving at the KL Sentral Station by airport shuttle bus (RM8.00 senior) - rows of red lanterns greeted me at KL Sentral - I know Chinese New Year is getting near (15-16 Feb) - let's look forward to celebrate the coming CNY with my families & friends for this year of Dog ! As for KM, no more barking for not visiting Dubai & Oman from now !




Taking a Rapid KL LRT train to my Subang Jaya home ! Home sweet home again !



No comments:

Post a Comment