Sunday, January 21, 2018

United Arab Emirtaes (Dubai Internet City Centre / Dubai Mall / Burj Khalifah / The Fountain) Jan 2018 D-12


Day 12 - Friday 19th Jan 2018 - a light day for me focusing on my visit to the Internet City Centre and then back to the hostel at around noon to move my luggage to an adjacent room. At around 3.00pm, I took a Metro to Dubai Mall / Burj Khalifa and spent my evening to watch the musical fountain and changing of light in Burj Khalifah before retiring for bed !


1) Dubai Internet City area (opposite the Metro Internet City station)


Mercure Hotel, Dubai Internet City 


2) Basha Heights (near Dubai Internet City Metro station & Backpacker 16 Hostel)




3) Burj Khalifa / Dubai Fountain Lake by Day


4) Burj Khalifah / Dubai Fountain area by Night (3rd night visit)

No comments:

Post a Comment