Sunday, January 21, 2018

United Arab Emirtaes (Dubai-Palace Dowdown, Soul Al Bahar,Dubai Fountain Lake,Burj Khalifa & Burj Plaza) Jan 2018 D-13 (Final Day)


Saturday 20th Jan 2018 - My Final Day in Dubai. As my Singapore Airlines flight departs Dubai at 20.00 so I have a 3/4 day of spare time in Dubai. As I have yet to visit the Palace Downtown Dubai & Souk Al Bahar, I decided to spend the whole morning exploring these two places and re-visit the nearby Dubai Fountain Lake, Burj Khalifa & Burj Plaza area. It was well worth a visit as these two places which are very near to the Dubai Mall & The Fountain Lake, are very popular tourist attractions. I believe you too will be equally impressed the very moment you set foot on these places I had just visited !

1) Burj Khalifah area



2) Dubai Fountain Lake





3) Downtown Dubai Burj Park




4) Downtown Slide



5) Burj Plaza


6) Town Square, Dubai


7) The Palace Downtown Dubai


8) Souk Al Bahar (adjacent to Dubai Mall )


9) Dubai International Airport - the usual airport protocol ie checking in, boarding airport shuttle bus, immigration clearance, security checking, window shopping, waiting at departure lounge & boarding the aircraft and last but not the least, looking forward for a inflight delicious dinner meal .... and the latest in flight movies before retiring .... my 14 days to UAE & Oman have finally ended leaving behind fond memories ....












No comments:

Post a Comment