|Map of Pulau Ketam, Selangor|
Pulau Ketam in English is called Crab Island, located off the coast of Port Klang. Pulau Ketam is bigger than Sungei Lima fishing village and is more popular to local & foreign tourists. A seafood gourmet paradise, this island tends to attract many local tourists especially during the weekends & festive season. Tourists can either do a day trip or extend their stay overnight in any of the homestay hostels operating around the island. If you are lazy to walk, try renting a bicycle and this save time & allow you to see a greater depth of Pulau Ketam.
2) Pulau Ketam Jetty
3) Sea Lion Hotel - popular to local & foreign tourists
4) Bicycles for hire
5) Mural on the wall
6) Chinese Temples in Pulau Ketam
7) Pulau Ketam Riverside - houses on wooden stilts
8) Sundry shops, noodle stalls & seafood restaurants in Pulau Ketam - my Klang buddies had a delicious seafood lunch at the Remember Me Seafood Restaurant - so not to forget to dine in this restaurant the next time you visit Pulau Ketam !
12) Pulau Ketam Fire Station
13) My simple lunch in Pulau Ketam - vegetables + rice Rm4.50 + Hot black coffee Rm1.30
15) KTM train from Port Klang > Subang Jaya (50mins) - Home sweet home ending my weekday outing to Port Klang, Sungei Lima & Pulau Ketam with a happy note !
Goodbye, Sungei Lima & Pulau Ketam ! Have I "Paint my Love" in these 2 quaint Chinese fishing villages in Selangor and leave behind a fond memory after this visit ? The answer is a big "Yes" !