Saturday, January 14, 2017

Malaysia (Georgetown-UNESCO) Jan 2017 D3

Final Day 3 (14/1/2017) - hostel check out at 06.45 and took an early morning walk to Komtar Building to buy a long distance bus ticket (Rm38) from a local bus company for my return trip to Kuala Lumpur. As Chowrasta morning market is located near Komtar, I took a breakfast (pork & fish ball noodle & hot coffee) at a nearby coffee shop and also bought a pack of pastry to munch for my bus trip to Kuala Lumpur ! 


At around 08.00, the bus company's van picked us up at Komtar and drove us to Sungei Nibong Express Bus Terminal where I boarded an express bus to Kuala Lumpur.

At 09.15, the bus took off and drove pass the Second Penang Bridge heading towards Kuala Lumpur. I arrived KL Sentral at around 13.00.

1) Chowrasta Market



2) My early breakfast at a coffee shop in Chowrasta Market

Pork & fish ball vermicelli soup -RM5

3) Penang 2nd Bridge (24km), 2008-2014 - longest in South East Asia


4) Sungei Nibong Express Bus Terminal ( Sungei Nibong > KL Sentral - 4 hrs)

Komtar > Sungei Nibong Bus Terminal > KL Sentral - Rm38
KL Sentral
KL Sentral

No comments:

Post a Comment