Saturday, June 15, 2019

USA & Canada (East Coast) May/June 2019 D-30 New York, USA Part 2 (Final Day)


Day 30 Wednesday 12th June 2019 - New York, USA (Final Day) - Part 2 

My last hurrah for this USA visit - seeing the best of New York during the final day of my stay in this mega city leaving behind fond memories - bye bye to all the New Yorkers - I am glad to leave behind my footprints here ! At this moment, I was alone doing the stray walking in Midtown Manhattan as my 2 travel buddies headed to World Trade Center eager to capture a panoramic view of the New York city from the Observatory deck - both of them were on top of the world ! 

4) Midtown Manhattan, New York City 


5) Madison Square Garden



6) Empire State Building, a 102 story Art Deco Skyscraper in Midtown, New York City and completed in 1931. The building has a roof height of 1,250 ft & stands a total of 1,454 feet tall including it's antenna. I had visited the Observation decks of Tokyo Tower, Shanghai Tower & Petronas Twin Tower so gave the Empire State Building a miss ….. 


7) My Good Old Days - standing on the Observation decks of Petronas Twin Tower (2018), Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia - my home country), Shanghai Financial World Centre (2017), China & Tokyo Tower, Japan (2008) & Metropolitan Government Center (2010) 

1) Petronas Twin Tower, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (2018) 


2) Shanghai Financial World Center, China (2017) - a great experience taking the super high speed lift to the Observation Deck (100th floor) to have a 360 degree view of Shanghai city during the day ! 


3) Tokyo Metropolitan Government Center (2010) - viewed from the higher floor


4) Tokyo Tower (2008) - evening & night visit to the Observatory deck to see a panorama of Tokyo city by night ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment