Saturday, June 15, 2019

USA & Canada (East Coast) May/June 2019 D-11 Niagara Falls, USA - Part 2


Day 11 Friday 24th May 2019 - Buffalo Town & Niagara Falls, USA - Part 2 

1) Niagara Falls Aquarium - spent a few minutes outside the Aquarium to watch the seals swimming around a pond - smart & cute looking ! 


2) My evening & night visit (2nd visit) to Niagara Falls, USA - to watch fireworks (22.00) displays


3) Evening scene of Niagara Falls, USA - evening lighting & changing colorful spotlight at night made the Niagara Falls very scenic & admirable to look at ! Many tourists gathered around the Prospect Point to witness this spectacular moment …… one package tour tourist was so enthused by the charm of the Niagara Falls at this particular moment that she was so eager to stay on & reluctant to leave the place despite several reminders given by her tour guide that she had to leave now or else she missed boarding the tour bus …. as a free & easy traveler, I was able to stay on till the fireworks end ! Lucky me ! 


4) Capturing the moment - the one color face of Niagara Falls - what a splendid night to remember ! 


5) Niagara Falls in rainbow color - a real treat for me to see this Natural Wonder of the World - when the rainbow lights was shone on the Niagara Falls, I uttered these words "OMG - Oh My God so Beautiful ! " What an coincidence, I had only 7 photos in my mobile camera taken on Niagara Falls in rainbow colors - I believe rainbow has 7 colors, am I right ! Never mind my mobile phone camera is not the high-tech one but my presence to enjoy the real sights of Niagara Falls in rainbow colors is what matter most ! 


3) Niagara Falls Fireworks Displays (22.00) - wait worth my waiting from evening to 10pm to witness this spectacular Niagara Falls fireworks displays at the Prospect Point ! I believed all my group members slept well tonight ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment