Saturday, October 13, 2018

Malaysia (Subang Jaya - My Home Place) Oct 2018


" The magic thing about Home is that it feels good to leave and it feels even better to come back "  

" I would rather own little and see the world than own the world and see little of it " 

" No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes Home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow "  

1) My Home Place - Subang Jaya, Selangor - Home Sweet Home !


2) A self contained township, 16km from Kuala Lumpur; well served by Rapid KL LRT & KTM trains. 

KTM Train Station, Subang Jaya, Petaling Jaya (Selangor)

KTM Train Station, Subang Jaya - opposite Subang Parade

3) Rapid KL LRT train station, SS15 & Subang Jaya station, Petaling Jaya (Selangor)


4) Shopping Malls & shops in Subang Jaya, USJ & Bandar Sunway

First Subang, SS15, Subang Jaya 
SS15 Court Yard, First Subang 


Sunway Pyramid Mall, Bandar Sunway
Sunway Pyramid Hotel, Bandar Sunway
Sunway Pyramid Hotel, Bandar Sunway 
Empire Shopping Mall / Hotel  & Subang Parade 
Wisma Consplant 

5) A mosque in SS15, Subang Jaya nearest to my home place - no alarm clock for me as the Azan prayers start from 05.30 every morning - so time to wake up as early bird catches the worm ! 


6) A small garden in SS17, Subang Jaya nearest to my home place - where I do my regular morning walk starting from 07.00 for 30 to 40 minutes ! 


7) My neighborhood in SS17, Subang Jaya 


8) Condominiums & Commercial buildings opposite my home place in Subang Jaya 


9) KK Mini Market, SS15, Subang Jaya - where I normally buy my white bread, fishermen lozenges, sundry items etc 


10) Lim Mesra Trading, SS15 Subang Jaya - dried groceries shopping ie anchovies, dried shrimps, packaged mi hoon & noodles, beans & nuts, black sauce etc 


11) Medan Selera & Pasar Medan SS15 (Subang Jaya Wet Market - my weekend wet market visits with my wife to shop for fresh fruit & vegetable, fish, pork & groceries, sundry items, household wares etc   


12) My favorite breakfast (take away) for my weekends at these two food stalls in SS15 wet market ie chee cheong fun, Chinese nasi lemak, fried mi hoon & noodles, yam cake, glutinous rice, pumpkin cake etc . Each take away pack of fried noodles, nasi lemak etc costs Rm3. As for chee cheong fun, the cost is Rm1 per piece. 


13) My favorite wonton noodles stall in SS14/2, Subang Jaya



14) My favorite Bat Kut Teh stall in SS18, Subang Jaya


14) My favorite stall where I buy my fresh whole kampung (village) chicken in SS15, Subang Jaya


16) My regular Qigong practice with my wife since my retirement in 2006 - attending my Qigong class every Tuesday & Thursday (20.00 > 22.00) at a government school in USJ4


17) My home country - Malaysia is truly Asia ! Building a country is not easy so is building a home sweet home ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment