1) Grenada - 344 sq km, an island nation in the Caribbean, also known as a island of spice, a popular tourist nation, French influence
4) Saint Kittis & Nevis - 261 sq km, the mother colonies of West Indies, these two islands in the Caribbean were the first to be colonized by Europeans.
5) Liechtenstein - 160 sq km, a German speaking country, the only nation in the world completely located in the Alps, bordering Switzerland & Austria
6) San Marino - 61 sq km, surrounded completely by Italy, the oldest surviving sovereign state in he world
7) Tuvalu - 26 sq km, located in the Pacific Ocean, north east of Australia, once a British colony but gained independence in 1978