Day 2 Tuesday 22/8/2017 - focusing our visit to Santorini Park, Hua Hin.
3) staying for 2 nights at Tid Tarad Hostel, 152/6 Chomsin Road (Huas Hin 70), Hua Hin City Center. Tel-66891497975 (Bht300 per pax, basic twin private shared bathroom)
4) taking a public bus departing from the main road, Hua Hin Town Centre (in front of Family Mart) to Santorini Park (bus ticket 30bht). The Park opens daily from 10.00am.
10) my light lunch of the day - a bowl of fish maw (my favorite food) & a glass of coffee at a food stall in city center
|Bht40 for this yummy fish maw|
|Black coffee + hot tea - Bht20|
|East Square Food Court|
|Downtown Hua Hin Beach|
|A large lobster (1 kg) costs 1,500bht=Rm195=US$45 for your yummy seafood meal !|
Day 3 Wednesday 23/8/2017 - focusing our visit to Monsoon Vineyard & 4 other touristy places outside of Hua Hin town
Morning breakfast - another round of rice porridge & pig offal to our delight !
6) Wine & Dine at Monsoon Vineyard (1 hr) - 5 set menu of fried rice + 1 bottle of Shiraz wine + 1 glass of grape juice + 1 bottle of mineral water (2,400bht=Rm312=US72) for our group of 4 + a driver !
7) Enjoying our food, drinking our wine & admiring the beautiful sceneries around the Monsoon Vineyard - what a beautiful day for our group from Malaysia in the Land of Smiles !
9) bought a kilo of big prawns (Bht650=Rm85) & salted fish from the wet market for our dinner tonight - cooking to be done by our hotel caretaker who runs a food stall in front of the hostel
|tom yum soup with big prawns|
10) Morning stroll from our hostel to the beach & downtown Hua Hin area.
|Royal Pavilion Hotel, Hua Hin|