1) Early morning swim at the Eastern Beach, Hulhumale, showing off my 67 years old (belonging to a new "young old" generation) half bare body in Maldives ! Good on you, KM !
|Lost & Found. Two aliens from outer space landed on the Eastern Beach of Hulhumale. One male one female ?|
|Super fine sands|
|Crystal clear water, a leaf submerged under water|
2) Free breakfast & coffee at UI Inn's café & restaurant
4) Early morning C.O.C.O.N.U.T sceneries at Eastern Beach, Hulhumale, you will go nuts admiring the sceneries here !
|Fresh coconut water awaiting you to quench your thirst|
5) A late lunch (13.30) at UI Inn's café & restaurant due to Friday prayer as all eatery outlets are closed from 12.00 > 13.30. Each of us paid US$4-4.50 + service tax for this set lunch + coffee
13) Airport check in for our returning flight departing Male at 20.55 arriving Kuala Lumpur at 06.00 (flight delay). Our Air Asia flight was delayed for 1.5hr so a long wait at the airport departure lounge, so the best thing to do is to watch international TV news in order to pass time .......
14) Arrived KLIA2 at 06.00 and we had our morning breakfast (Noodles -Rm9.50) at the airport before taking a Skybus (RM6 senior) to KL Sentral to board a LRT train to our Subang Jaya / USJ home. Welcome Home ! KM & KC & wife !!! Not sure we score some brownie points on this Maldives visit but I am happy, maybe one more visit to Maldives in the near future focusing on atoll visits or overnight stay. Rasdhoo ? Maafushi ? Adaran Select Hudhuranfushi ? Paradise Island Resort ? Let's keep our Maldives dream alive ..... it will nice if I could make one more trip to see the sunny side of Maldives again !