Sunday, February 1, 2015

Hua Hin,Thailand (Jan 2015)

Total cost incurred (1 day) : 240 bht
Food: 60 bht
Mini van: 180 bht (Hua Hin > Bangkok)



The overnight train from Hat Yai arrived at the Hua Hin train station around 07.30. The Hua Hin train station is a beautiful wooden building and it is located within walking distance from the town center.
Hua Hin is a popular seaside town about 3 hrs by bus from Bangkok. In my earlier visits to Thailand, I had visited Pattaya, Krabi, Koh Samui & Phuket so for this trip, I made a stopover to fulfil my dream in seeing the Hua Hin beach. 

I spent most of the morning in Hua Hin and after seeing the Hua Hin beach, the Chatchai market, the clock tower and the main street , I decided not to stay overnight and left for Bangkok by taking a mini van (180 bht). The van dropped us off at a BTS station near the Victory Monument and from there, I took a Sky train & a MRT subway to Hua Lamphong train station, Bangkok.


Hua Hin train station



Hua Hin town centre

Clock Tower, Hua Hin
Hua Hin shopping mall
Chatchai Market
Wet Market - Chatchai
Main walking street
The King & The Clock Tower
Hua Hin temple
A seafood restaurant
Italian Tailor- Hilton Hotel-Hua Hin Thai Massage 
Hua Hin Municipal office
Main Street - Hua Hin
Wet Market - Chatchai

Hua Hin Beach

2 comments: