Saturday, January 18, 2020

Malaysia (NU Sentral & Empire Shopping Gallery, Klang Valley) Pre-Chinese New Year Visit Jan 2020 Part 2


Red, corresponding with fire, symbolizes good fortune, joy, good luck & happiness ! Red, yellow & green are the main lucky colors to Chinese culture !

My eyes turned "Red" each time I do a Jalan Jalan (Walkabout) in major shopping malls during the Chinese New Year festive season in Kuala Lumpur & Klang Valley !

Welcoming the Chinese New Year in red ! 2020 in red ! Rat in red ! Hanging red lanterns, mandarin oranges packed in red cartons, red packets (Ang Pow), Cheongsan (Qipao) in red, lion dance costume in red & yellow, traditional Chinese drums in red, CNY banners in red, Lego's Zodiac animal in red, Choi Sun Yeh (God of Prosperity) dressed in red, CNY flower display in bright red, Mickey Mouse's shoes in red, the historic city of Melaka in red  .... so I expect more "red" coming my way as I continue to do the Jalan Jalan (Walkabout) during the Chinese New Year in my home country !

Roses are red my love ... violets are blue ... you are my sunshine & I love travelling & exploring … 

Lion dance to cheer up this coming Chinese New Year
Hope 2020 is a healthy Rat ! 
The Historic City of Melaka (UNESCO)
Choi Sun Yeh (God of Prosperity)

1) AK Avenue K, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur


2) NU Sentral Mall, Jalan Tun Sambathan, Brickfield, Kuala Lumpur 


3) Empire Shopping Gallery, Subang Jaya, Selangor


4) SS 15 Courtyard, First Subang, Subang Jaya, Selangor


5)  Subang Parade, Subang Jaya (near my home place) 


2020 is a Visit Malaysia Year. Selamat Datang (Welcome) to Malaysia. To know Malaysia is to love Malaysia - Malaysia is truly Asia ! You will enjoy your vacation in Malaysia especially places like Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Melaka & Ipoh. 


No comments:

Post a Comment