Monday, November 12, 2018

Turkey (Canakkale / Istanbul) Nov 2018 Part 3 D-8


Day 8 - Thursday 8 Nov 2018 

Makan Makan (Eating) in Day 8 

1) Buffet Breakfast in Kolin Hotel, Canakkale - after the buffet breakfast, I had 20 minutes of free time before boarding the bus, so my wife & myself took a stroll behind this stylish hotel where we took some pictures in front of a large swimming pool & sea front areas ! 


2) Lunch in Gelibolu Balik Restaurant, near the ferry terminal in Gelibolu (after the ferry crossing from Canakkale) - I enjoyed this lunch very much especially the grilled fish & the rice & also the surrounding environment looked very scenic at the jetty & seafront areas; after the lunch, I spent a couple of minutes to do some photo shooting of some touristy places around the ferry terminal & the downtown Gelibolu areas. 


3) Dinner in Dubb Kebab Restaurant, Istanbul 


Overnight stay in TRYP by Wyndham Airport Hotel, Istanbul (2 nights)

No comments:

Post a Comment