Tuesday, November 7, 2023

China (Post Covid-19 Overseas Visit No 6 - My 10 days 8/ Nights Package Tour to Guilin, Yangshuo, Longsheng, Lipu & Hezhou, Zhaoqing, & Guangzhou, China) Day 9 - Guangzhou Nov 3 2023 Part 1 (Final Day)

I Love Guangzhou
Guangzhou Opera House
Canton Tower, Guangzhou 
Guangzhou Museum 
Haixinsha Asian Game Theme Park
Guangzhou, Guangdong, China

My DIY (do it yourself) day together with my brother Weng in Guangzhou - my 5th visit to Guangzhou, my last visit to GZ was in Dec 2014 together with my wife, honing my skill once again in taking Metro train rides & do the walkabout (without a Google map) to over 20 major touristy places in Guangzhou city ! 

Day 9 (Nov 3 2023) - our group's final day in Guangzhou & a long day awaiting for us as our group will be taking a Batik Air flight from Guangzhou Baiyun airport to Kuala Lumpur (departing 03.10 in the following morning ie Saturday Nov 4 2023). After an early morning breakfast (07.30 > 08.15), both of us (together with my brother Weng) had an early hotel checkout at 09.45 (although our tour members were allowed a late checkout till 14.00) so as to make use of our 7-8 hours of free time during the day to visit a number of tourist sites in Guangzhou city. After leaving our luggage at the hotel reception counter & using the Guangzhou MRT train network, both of us were able to visit over 20 touristy places in Guangzhou (a great outcome indeed), my 5th visit to Guangzhou, last visit was in Dec 2014, the weather in the late morning & early afternoon was misty & hazy: 

My 1st Metro train ride Line 3 Renhe Station > Metro Zhujiang New Town Station (12 stops, CNY7 = Rm4.60 one way)


1) Guangzhou International Financial Centre & the surrounding CBD area


2) Guangzhou Opera House


3) GRC (Guangzhou Rural Commercial Bank)

4) Guangzhou Library

5) Canton Tower, Guangzhou 


6) Guangzhou News Centre


7) Guangdong Museum



8) Huagcheng (Flower City) Square, Guangzhou 


9) Guangzhou Stadium


10) Riverside Park area at Zhujiang New Town


11) Haixinsha Asia Game Park, Guangzhou


My Day 9 buffet breakfast in Knight International Chain Hotel, Renhe, Guangzhou

No comments:

Post a Comment