Sunday, July 5, 2020

Malaysia (Covid-19 & My Staycation No 5 - Shah Alam, Selangor) July 5 2020 Part 1


" Fill your LIFE with adventures, not things. Have stories to tell, not stuff to show " 

" My Staycation & Cuti Cuti (Vacation) Malaysia free & easy visit to Shah Alam, the state capital of  Selangor on a day trip on Sunday July 5 2020 (10.00>12.30), self drive by own vehicle from Subang Jaya (my home place) > Shah Alam, Selangor - my 5th outing after the lifting of Movement Control Order (MCO) by the Malaysian Government on June 10 2020 amid the Covid-19 outbreak; my first walkabout to major tourist attractions in Shah Alam; what about you is it time for a Cuti Cuti Malaysia ? I can "breathe" now after 84 days of stay home order under the MCO enforced on March 18 2020 " 

Shah Alam Weather Forecast

Total expenses incurred (self drive with the guide of GPS): Rm10=US$2.32 (Petrol)


Travel itinerary (self drive): Subang Jaya > Shah Alam, Selangor > Subang Jaya (45km) 



1) Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Mosque (Blue Mosque), Shah Alam 


2) Sultan Alam Shah Museum, Shah Alam - closed at the time of my visit due to MCO


3) Replica of Klang Railway Station & Railway Coach, Sultan Alam Shah Museum


4) Ferret Scout Car, Sultan Alam Shan Museum


5) Traditional Bugis House, Sultan Alam Shah Museun


6) Plessy 43S Radar, Sultan Alam Shah Museum


7) Shah Alam Royal Theatre 


8) Dataran Kemerdekaan Shah Alam 


9) Taman Tasik Shah Alam (Garden & Lake)


10) Selangor - Japan Friendship Garden, Shah Alam - closed at the time of my visit due to MCO


11) Kompleks PKNS Shah Alam, Persiaran Tasik, Section 14, Shah Alam 


12) Ibu Pejabat PKNS (Laman PKNS), No 2, Jalan Indah 14/8, Section 14, Shah Alam


13) Galeri Shah Alam, Persiaran Tasik, Section 14, Shah Alam


14) Laman Budaya, Section 14, Shah Alam


15) Permai Recreation Park, Section 14, Shah Alam 

16) Shah Alam City, State Capital of Selangor





My Makan Makan (Eating) during the 1st week of July 2020 - my 1st eating-out in the evening (Saturday July 4 2020) with my family members at Uncle Don's restaurant in USJ Taipan near my home place (after the lifting of MCO on June 10 2020)  - Rm75.70 (US$18) for 4 western style food ie lamb strippers, grilled pork chop, Nachos chilli & chef pizza (pork) + water


Weekday lunch with my brother Weng at a Pan Mee stall in Subang Jaya (Rm7=US$1.66 per bowl large)


TGIF Thank God Is Friday, July 10 2020 - my taobao (takeaway) lunch ie Hong Kong style roasted duck meat rice from the famous Restoran Wei Kee, USJ Taipan (Rm9=US$2.10) 


Lunch with my wife in Restoran Garden, Old Town, Petaling Jaya on Saturday July 18 2020 - a bowl of Hokkien Lor Mee with thick starchy gravy, spices & eggs (Rm9 = US$2.09) & a plate of Cantonese style Yin Yong Kong Fu Chow (Rm8) 

No comments:

Post a Comment