Saturday, August 31, 2019

Any idea ! Any photo ! Get it on a T-shirt - Aug 2019


Free & Easy Travelling & Backpacking - Eat Well ! Sleep Well, Walk well & Bowel Well ! If you have these 4 "Wells", you could travel Well !  A piece of memory on places / cities / countries I visited, pictures taken from a hanging T-shirt or display board or sign with colorful graphics & I love my country slogans ! 


1) Walking tall - my old backpacking days in overseas countries, whether you are a young or elder backpacker, I can do it you too can do it ! Words of wisdom & inspiration I learned when travelling ! Travelling enhances your knowledge about the history, geography & cultural aspects of a nation ! Freedom & Independence do not come easy ! No struggle no progress ! You reap what you sow ! 

Passion + Motivation + Belief + Focus = You can do it 





2) Sleep well in Hosteling International chain of hostels in USA, Canada & elsewhere ! 


3) Makan Makan (Eat well) whenever or wherever you are travelling ! 

Eat Well, Sleep Well & Walk Well ! Surely you can travel often ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment