Saturday, July 17, 2010

My Dreams - The Great Wonders of the World


" Dreams are today's answers to tomorrow's questions " 

"Sometimes the only realists are the Dreamers" 

" Writers write, Dreamers talk about it "

A reality check ! Am I still living in the dream world ? Have I walk the talk in fulfilling my dreams to see some of the Great Wonders of the World ?

After 4 years of travelling, indeed my dreams have come true ! My wonderful dream in chasing the Great Wonders of the World has been realised to a certain extent & I am pleased to share with you my travel trophies in the form of pictures (since retirement from 2006-2010) :

Pictures of The Seven Great Wonders of the World I had visited :

1) Great Wall of China (1997, 2002 & 2010) Add Image



2) Angor Wat, Cambodia (2006 & 2018)


3) Taj Mahal, India (2007 & 2018)


4) Petra, Jordan (2008)


5) Pyramid, Egypt (2008)


6) Acropolis, Greece (2010)


7) Colosseum, Italy (2010)


" The Secrets of Life : 1) Passion for a goal is the key to fulfilling your dreams;
2) The most important human right is the right to dream; 3) Much of what we imagine will become reality.

A retiree's dream but a wonderful dream to pursue - Have fun in travelling as the world has 911 World Heritage sites in 135 countries for you to see and admire "

No comments:

Post a Comment