Sunday, July 14, 2019

Makan Makan (Eating) in Klang Valley & Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia March -June 2019




Makan Makan (Eating) - eating out ocassions & chat time with my travel buddies & family members during March to June 2019 

1) Lunch with my wife at a residential food stall in Old Town, Petaling Jaya Saturday 22 June 2019 - Rm27 (2 big bowls of mi-hoon soup with 10 pieces of home made Yau Tau Foo & pork dumpling )


2) Dinner with my wife at a restaurant in Damen Shopping Mall, USJ near my home place - Rm22 (pork spare rib herbal soup + fish fillet / vegetable rice for 2) Saturday 22nd June 2019


3) Biryani chicken rice lunch at a Food Court in Sunway Putra Shopping Mall, Kuala Lumpur after a visit to attend the MATTA Fair (a premier Travel exhibition in Malaysia) Rm9.99 Friday 15th March 2019 


4) Chinese Dim Sum lunch with my brothers (including brother Hong from Singapore) & sisters & family members at Hoong Foong Dim Sum Restaurant in USJ, Subang Jaya near my home place - Saturday 6th April 2019  - RM220 for a table of 12


5) Lunch with my wife in Margaret Yau Tau Food Restaurant, USJ, Subang Jaya - Rm22 (8 pieces of Yau Tau Foo, a Hakka cuisine of tofu ie bean curd filled with ground meat mixture or fish paste) - Tuesday 16th April 2019 


6) Lunch with my brother & sisters in law at Soon Lee Restaurant, Kuchai Lama, off Klang Road, Kuala Lumpur during the Ching Ming festival - famous for clay pot XO fish head Mi-hoon soup & black sauce pearl rice noodles (RM200 for a table of 4 + takeaway) - Sunday April 14 2019


7) Dinner with my family members (3 in a table) at Yu Noodle House, SS15, Subang Jaya (near my home place) Rm40 (US$10) - Saturday, April 27 2019 


8) Lunch with my Klang travel buddies in Restoran Soon Tong, Jalan Rengas, Taman Selatan (Southern Park), Klang - Rm60 (US$15) for a table of 5 - Monday April 29 2019 


9) Chinese Dim Sum weekend get together lunch with my brothers & sisters & family members in Pin Chang Dim Sum Restaurant, Cheras Perdana, Kuala Lumpur (Sunday, May 12 2019) - Rm100 (US$24) for a table of 5 


10) Eating out with my family members (total 4) at a western food restaurant in USJ - Rm250 for 4 beef steak & grilled chicken fillets set meals (Saturday May 11) 


No comments:

Post a Comment