Bits & Pieces of what our tour group see, hear & eat in Eastern Europe ! Whether you are travelling free & easy or in package tours, Eastern Europe has many attractions & sight seeing places for you to admire & explore ! So start walking like a mud crab in Eastern Europe and scout for a curry menu of hot & spicy chilly crab to dine at one of the posh restaurants in Eastern Europe !
So after seeing all the pictures I posted in the blog, what do you think ? Are all our tour members happy with this 14 days package tour ? Amazing, this 14D11N Classic Eastern Europe package tour took our tour group to 9 major UNESCO World Heritage sites, incredible !
3) Mobile Toilet
4) Meals in Europe
Lunch & Dinner - Prior to departure, we were briefed by Roystar that 70% of our lunches & dinners will be served with Oriental style food in local Chinese restaurants & 30% in local western meals eg German pork knuckle, Hungarian fried chicken fillet etc. The 6-7 course home cooked style Chinese food catering for a typical package tour group mainly comprised of two dishes of stir-fried vegetable (cucumber, green vegetables), one hot soup (meat or vegetable), steamed fish or fried chicken fillets, fried scramble eggs & a plate of sliced fresh oranges as desserts plus a free flow of hot Chinese tea & cooked rice ! I wonder how much this standard Chinese menu normally costs in European cities ?
|Ice Cream Chocolate Cakes|
|Grilled Fish Fillets|
|Deep Fried Chicken Fillets|
|Cake topped with jelly|
4) One for the Album - all our dreams of seeing Eastern Europe have been fulfilled at this moment, though in certain Eastern Europe cities, I had been there once or twice !
4) Flowers blooming during the late Spring season in Eastern Europe; the sound of music can be heard from a mountain village in Salzburg not far away ! No wonder the flowers here bloom so well !
5) Beautiful Bridges, River Banks & Rivers in Eastern Europe - no wonder millions of tourists flock to Eastern Europe for sightseeing & holidays !
5) Wieliczka Salt Mines, Krakow - Poland
7) Palace & Gardens of Schrobun - Austria