Tuesday, March 5, 2019

China (Nanning, Gunagxi) Feb 2019 - Part 5


Flowers in full bloom during the late winter month (late Feb 2019) in Qingxiu Shan, Nanning - l love taking pictures of flowers in any season while travelling overseas; roses are red my love, violet are blue ……. very refreshing indeed as we took a slow stroll in this Qingxiu Shan well known for her beautiful landscaping, greeneries, flowers & plants in this Nanning suburb ! I had to pause & pause to take snapshots of the various colorful flowers trying not to miss a shot ! So be patience with me when I see flowers, flowers which cross my path !  What a "flowerfullday" for our group members who show up this afternoon in Qingxiu Shan ! Free admission for seniors above 65+ !  A flower bonus to me & my wife !

No comments:

Post a Comment